What if the degenerative eye conditions that lead to glaucoma, corneal dystrophy, and cataracts could be detected and treated before vision is impaired? Recent findings point to the ciliary body as a key to unlocking this possibility.
- Scientists reveal mechanism that causes irritable bowel syndrome
- One small alcoholic drink a day is linked to an increased risk of atrial fibrillation
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Not as simple as thought: How bacteria form membrane vesicles
- Model analyzes how viruses escape the immune system