While we wait for our turn to get vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, we could — and probably should — use the time to make sure we bring our healthiest emotional and physical selves to the treatment, a new review of previous research suggests.
- Scientists reveal mechanism that causes irritable bowel syndrome
- One small alcoholic drink a day is linked to an increased risk of atrial fibrillation
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Not as simple as thought: How bacteria form membrane vesicles
- Model analyzes how viruses escape the immune system