A unique brain protein measured in the blood could be used to diagnose Alzheimer’s disease decades before symptoms develop, according to new Edith Cowan University (ECU) research.
- DNA extracted from modern, ancient and fossil tropical shells
- Spintronics: New production method makes crystalline microstructures universally usable
- Researchers challenge the Conservation Reserve Program status quo to mitigate fossil fuels
- Kittens could hold key to understanding deadly diarrheal disease in children
- Like wine, environmental conditions impact flavor of whiskey, study finds