An international team looked at 20 years of data from throughout the world and found that record-breaking temperatures are contributing to a significant decrease in plants’ ability to absorb human-caused carbon emissions.
- Scientists reveal mechanism that causes irritable bowel syndrome
- One small alcoholic drink a day is linked to an increased risk of atrial fibrillation
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Not as simple as thought: How bacteria form membrane vesicles
- Model analyzes how viruses escape the immune system